I. General Provisions
- Administrator – Social WiFi Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-661) at Modra 96 Street, registered by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS entry No. 0000459078,
- Service - a website managed by the Administrator at socialwifi.com,
- Device - an interactive device used by the User to access the Service,
- User – a subject browsing the Service or using its features,
- Cookies - tiny text files, saved and store in the memory of the Device.
3. Administrator shall respect User privacy. All data is collected with the sole purpose of allowing the Administrator to provide the Service to its full extent in compliance with privacy laws.
2. The Services utilizes two kinds of cookie files:
- Session Cookies, stored in the Devices until the end of browsing session, removed afterwards,
- Permanent Cookies, stored in the Device for a set amount of time or until they are manually removed by the User.
3. The Service utilizes Cookies in order to:
- retaining User sessions, not to ask for login and password multiple timeswithin the same session,
- remembering User location,
- research, analytics and audit,
- building anonymized statistic and heatmaps for better understanding of User patterns,
- providing online advertisment,
- personalization of third-party ads visible within the Service,
- adjusting the Service to User preferences.
4. The Service utilizes external Cookie files placed there by third parties. They are used for:
- collecting general anonymous data through analytical software,
- presenting personalized advertisment through online channels.
5. The User may change browser settings to block Cookies or demand confirmation of Cookies.
6. Limiting Cookies in browser settings may negatively influence some of the features of the Service.
III. Login Information
While using the Service, Administrator's servers will register such data as: requests, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of use, at least one cookie file.
IV. Personal Data
1. Administrator shall keep User data secure in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997.
2. Administrator shall only collect personal data of the Users that are registered in the Service. Rules of data processing are included in the Terms & Conditions for Social WiFi clients.
3. Administrator shall not pass personal data to third parties.
V. Final Provisions
2. Any additional questions shall be asked through the contact form at socialwifi.com/contact-us.