How do we process your data?
In accordance with article 13, paragraphs 1 & 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, further: "GDPR") we inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Social WiFi Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-661) at ul. Modra 96, registered by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS entry No. 0000459078, email: email@example.com, website: www.socialwifi.com (further: "we")
- Our Personal Data Protection inspector can be contacted at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes, promoting our current and future services on the grounds of your consent (on the grounds of article 6, paragraph 1, point a) GDPR).
- Your data will only be transferred to processors who are commissioned to perform tasks requiring data processing, in particular entities providing hosting services and entities entitled to receive data on the grounds of applicable law (the police, courts, etc.).
- Your data will be kept until we are informed that your consent has been withdrawn.
- You are entitled to access your data, rectify it, remove it, limit its processing and to request its transfer.
- You are entitled to withdraw your consent, however its withdrawal will not affect law compliance of the processing by Social WiFi Sp. z o.o. prior to the withdrawal. You may withdraw your consent by sending us a request via email at email@example.com, via a letter to our office located in Warsaw (02-661) at ul. Modra 96 or via a contact form at socialwifi.com/contact-us/
- In case of data processing infringement, you are entitled to file a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO)
- Providing your data is voluntary, you are not obligated to provide it, however, not providing your data will result in our inability to present our services to you.