Network Support Engineer (U.S. Time Zone)
Do you enjoy playing around with computer networks and the Internet?
Do you also like to solve complex problems and help others while you're at it?
If yes to both of these, that's great! We'll give you plenty of computer problems to solve. 😉
Technical support is possibly the most important role in our business (don't tell our software team that). Without their skills, our clients can't get started with our product, and if they can't get started, there's no money! So you'll be damn important to us.
About the job
We will give you full training on how our systems work and how you can help our clients, but you'll need to have a good starting point with systems networking knowledge.
We will give you practical training and the opportunity to learn in the real world and not just what is taught in the textbooks - its a bit different...
You must speak English to a high standard. Polish is not a requirement for this role.
In a nutshell:
- Salary – Up to 4,000zł per month (Gross/Brutto)
- Unique office environment with sales support team working alongside you
- Full sales and product training
- Rapidly growing business that is globally recognised as a market leader
- No mornings! You begin work in the afternoon and work through the evening.